• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New

Cherokee6 300

Reaction score
I’ve been trying to buy a 1970 barracuda convertible for about 25 years the owner says I still have the first option when he decide to sell, well I’ve waited long enough I’m looking for a convertible 1970 barracuda , cuda, unrestored if possible but I’m willingly to buy restored. Asking for help finding one thanks.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I might know of one. Are you looking for a project? Does it have to be a 70?

Have any details on the one you have been trying to purchase?

Cherokee6 300

Reaction score
I’m in texas. The car that I’ve been trying to purchase is up north. It’s a plumb crazy purple , white interior, auto 318. They are the second owners of the car. It last ran in nineties

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
So it's probably a BH car then.
Wouldn't happen to have M46 on the fender tag would it?
I'll ask if I can get a price on the vert I know of. maybe he'll be interested in selling this time.

Cherokee6 300

Reaction score
So it's probably a BH car then.
Wouldn't happen to have M46 on the fender tag would it?
I'll ask if I can get a price on the vert I know of. maybe he'll be interested in selling this time.
I never looked at the tag to be honest. That stuff does not matter to me. Next time I’m up there (a few months) I look at the tag

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I'm a sucker for the m46 option. Always have to ask. I'll let you know what my friend with the vert says. I emailed him, awaiting a reply.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Little Rock!
Yep, I passed on one about 15 years ago. 70 vert, 318 all there and not a rust bucket for 9k. Still makes me sick. good luck on getting first chance. Probably should take it if numbers make sense. So, hard to find now. Good luck on the search.

Back