• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Newbie here!

PlmCzyVert

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,

My name is Tony. Just joined the forum hoping to make connections to help me with a project that i have had for 34 years and counting. I once owned a 70 T/A and sadly sold it and in the failed attempt to get it back lucked in to purchasing a 70 R/T FC7 convertible 383 4spd car. I have collected parts and disassembled and dismantled it and had planned on restoring it myself since i didn’t have bottomless pockets but have come to realize the car deserves to have a top notch restoration which i am not skilled enough to provide. So now, at this point in my life, i am ready to pay some professionals to do the body and paint and plan to assemble the car once that is complete. I plan on taking the car to the AMD installation center in Cleveland Georgia to rebuild the body and have found a local guy here close to home to paint it. I am sure there will be small bits that i have lost or never had that i will need to complete the car and hope here will be a good resource to find some of those parts. I look forward to reading about everyone else's projects!

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
5DF0B86D-CD47-4F28-B227-C45D339E371E.jpeg

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
Love the convertibles. Look forward to seeing the progress.

PlmCzyVert

Reaction score

moparlee

Reaction score
Tony, welcome to the site from Michigan!

Lots of knowledge here to help you along. Keep us posted on the progress.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Tony
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey.
Looking forward to some pic of your car!
I once owned an FC7 Challenger RT 4 speed vert in the late 70’s
Good luck with a great car!

Back