• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Newbie with 73 challenger

penski61

Reaction score
Hey everyone just picked up this 73 , from what I could tell everything is there , most of the major body work is done now to get title in my name and get it in my garage

IMG_0608.JPG

IMG_0609.JPG

penski61

Reaction score
gerst suspension up front , my boss has a built 3rd gen 6.4 that ill buy from him once he is done with his 6.1 stroker swap and already have a tr6060 for it. haven't decided what to do about the rear end yet but it will be a 4 link

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site and nice find. Having not to do major body work is a big plus.

penski61

Reaction score
i think the guy said it was a very light green but not sublime . its been bead blasted so there is no original paint left . he gave me a half gallon of the ppg sublime though cause that's what the color he was going to paint it

penski61

Reaction score
got the title transferred over so now I got to figure out how to the car off the trailer lol. suspension is all in pieces and the redneck roller up front is not going to hold together coming down the ramps and coilover kit wont be here for a few weeks

Back