• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

NOS AAR Cuda Chin Spoilers Value

AARCudaGuy

Reaction score
Hey all, I just dug out a pair of NOS AAR cuda chin spoilers I bought back in the day. I can’t find a benchmark price on this type on item wondering if anyone has an idea on value. Thanks

merkamp

Reaction score
Hey all, I just dug out a pair of NOS AAR cuda chin spoilers I bought back in the day. I can’t find a benchmark price on this type on item wondering if anyone has an idea on value. Thanks
Do they have part number on them?

cosgig

Reaction score
Not a chin spoiler, but an AAR part….I recently sold an original trunk spoiler from an AAR, repops are in the $575 range, I sold it for $400. Probably could’ve gotten more, but I got it in a deal and so I thought to pass on a decent deal to someone else.

hemi71x

Reaction score
I'd also be curious to find out what a NOS pair of them would be worth, as i have a pair of them in one of the parts drawers.
Repop's are $50.00 bucks + - so i don't think we could make a killing on putting them up for sale.
hemi71x

RCodeCuda

Reaction score
I'd also be curious to find out what a NOS pair of them would be worth, as i have a pair of them in one of the parts drawers.
Repop's are $50.00 bucks + - so i don't think we could make a killing on putting them up for sale.
hemi71x
Yep but don’t sell yourself short! A lot of the “made in China” repops are total crap. NOS is by far ALWAYS the best way to go. Remember the adage, “you get what you pay for!”

Good luck!

fk5aar

Reaction score
I’d be interested In a set for around 150$…..I have repops with the pentastart but I would prefer real originals……pm if interested in selling

AARCudaGuy

Reaction score
I’d be interested In a set for around 150$…..I have repops with the pentastart but I would prefer real originals……pm if interested in selling
Thanks for the offer I’m gonna keep them up for a little longer to see if anyone takes them. I’ll give you shout if I decide to take your offer thanks.

Back