• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Outer heater box

Status
Not open for further replies.

luft29

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I’m looking for a outer heater box for a 1973 Cuda, the piece that faces the passenger seat, non-a/c car, thanks

D27FFE85-1D00-4406-B8AC-2614668562E3.jpeg

terrywalker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are interested, new repro ones are available. I have one on order that should be here next week. I'll let you know if the quality is acceptable.
Terry W.

NixDad

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used the repro half and it is a perfectly functional part.
The issue some may have is the material and therefore the color is not exact to the fiberglass of the original. (it is black and the original cleans up to a gray/brown)
To 98% of the population, it would never be noticed as you really only see the front face anyways, but if you are going for OE correctness this may matter to you.

luft29

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used the repro half and it is a perfectly functional part.
The issue some may have is the material and therefore the color is not exact to the fiberglass of the original. (it is black and the original cleans up to a gray/brown)
To 98% of the population, it would never be noticed as you really only see the front face anyways, but if you are going for OE correctness this may matter to you.
Thanks for the info, I may go that route, I’m not looking for concourse perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back