• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Personal art

Fishhook

Reaction score
What's happening everyone. Just checking things out. Just might turn you into the law lol !! My cuda is a 74. Last of the mohican. So ide thought ide give it a little personal art. I know it's not for everyone, and I'm good with that.

20200201_103409.jpg

Fishhook

Reaction score
Thank you. Years ago when I got it people said it's not the "right "one. But running and rust free highly optioned for 2500.00 couldnt say no. I really like you B body. My kinda ride !!!

moparlee

Reaction score
Fishhook, that is a very nice looking "Fish" you have there. Welcome from Michigan.

fasjac

Reaction score
Well, I’m kinda old school but, have to admit the bosses old car did look good. As I tried to talk him down. His money. I steered the best I could. Lol
303DB0DE-F8A3-465D-858E-3B8D8F0E4A5B.png

fasjac

Reaction score
Reminds of that’s song “Rubber band man’ ha

440rush

Reaction score
Welcome Fishhook, I like grill painted white to match the body.

fasjac

Reaction score
Nice! Tell me about those headlamps and the lower lighting please.

Fishhook

Reaction score
Nice! Tell me about those headlamps and the lower lighting please.
The lights were custom made with L.E.D.rings. and an L.E.D. strip under and an L.E.D.strip under the bumper. The front valance is customized as is the hood and bumper

SFEbody

Reaction score
Fishhook, Love the look!!! I too am in Los Angeles and just finished my rest....Did you do the work or did you have a LA shop work on it? Asking only because I may want to do a little more like that to mine.
Thanks

Fishhook

Reaction score
Fishhook, Love the look!!! I too am in Los Angeles and just finished my rest....Did you do the work or did you have a LA shop work on it? Asking only because I may want to do a little more like that to mine.
Thanks
Thanks for the props. Gotta switch it up a little. A company called Bare Metal in Torrance. Thier not the cheapest but quality is good. Send a pic of yours when you can.

Back