• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Pet Peeves - Lets get complaining!

rklein71

Reaction score
My neighbor can't seem to get his trash in the dumpster in our alley and he is always filling it up on the first day or so. Really irritates me.

Adam

Reaction score
I get irritated by people who write a check at the grocery store, but don’t start to fill it out until after the cashier is done… then want to have a conversation.

When getting off an airplane people don’t grab their bags while waiting, they wait to grab their stuff when its clear in front of them, making everybody else wait..

I also get peeved at handicapped people who park in a regular spot when they have all the great parking up front.. (Kidding).

This week I am enjoying the wisdom of Chrysler engineers/accountants to use steel freeze plugs in the back of the block.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Far too large & over reaching government that only stands for their own interests & people who are too lazy to care enough to try to research & change bad leadership .
Of course if voting changed anything would anyone let us vote at all ?

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Foreigners who come here and refuse to learn to speak English.

heminut

Reaction score
People who have come into this country illegally years ago and made no attempt to become legal, and then complain that they can't go to the grocery store because ICE is cracking down and they might get picked up and deported.

Note; I have no problem with people immigrating to the US, my wife was brought to the US from Cuba as a refugee when she was a child and after we were married she found out that her citizenship had never been granted. We did the paperwork and got it done. It's not as hard or expensive as certain people make it out to be!

Another pet peeve, Lawyers who convince immigrants that they need them to do the citzenship paperwork and then charge exorbitant prices to do it. Friggin low lifes!

Danny Boy

Reaction score
Folks on cell phones during meals with family, friends etc

DetMatt1

Reaction score
The current administration thinking that increasing the amount of ethanol in the pump gas is going to translate to savings for the American citizens. Decreased fuel economy goes hand-in-hand with increased ethanol so thanks for nothing. The sad thing is is that most people are going to buy into this….

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
First Amendment [Religion, Speech, Press. Only being able to hear one side because someone has been censored. Second Amendment [Right to Bear Arms Assembly. Be ask why do you have all those guns and ammo.The wildlife don't have guns. My response is it's for when someone is censored and the fist amendment is out of order and it needs to be restored! And the 2nd amendment is not about hunting! Fourth Amendment [Search and Seizure. When the law can kick you door in with out probable cause. No knock warrant abused. Wrong address. By the way All my guns were lost on a Ice fishing trip! ONE MORE THING .LED bulbs that burn out after 6 month! How is that good for the environment?

Last edited:

Cojohnso

Reaction score
"I told you so"

My gal is new now.

Christine was right ********.

Attachments

• 20180823_115241.jpg
    20180823_115241.jpg
    993.8 KB · Views: 130
Back