• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Photo Garages are back

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As some of you have noticed, I have reinstalled a Photo Gallery (Garage) for members to add your photos to.

You can have multiple "Garages" -- The intention is that you can use a single Garage as a sort of "Feature Page" for 1 car. (and you can have multiple Garages) In each you can include text, videos, photos, etc, explaining about the car, what you've done to it, whatever else you like.

For those of you on Tablets or Phones, you can access this by looking at the secondary menu -
001.jpg

002.jpg

gdrill

Reaction score
Is it possible to put a link under a user's avatar directly to their photos? Like FABO and FBBO. Or is this a different situation with the garage?

fasjac

Reaction score
As some of you have noticed, I have reinstalled a Photo Gallery (Garage) for members to add your photos to.

You can have multiple "Garages" -- The intention is that you can use a single Garage as a sort of "Feature Page" for 1 car. (and you can have multiple Garages) In each you can include text, videos, photos, etc, explaining about the car, what you've done to it, whatever else you like.

For those of you on Tablets or Phones, you can access this by looking at the secondary menu -
View attachment 25237
View attachment 25238
Hi Joey,
Are the members garages on the site still? I know I’m replying to an old old post. I just used the search tab. Just wondering, as I use my phone for most actively.
thanks,
fasjac

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Joey,
Are the members garages on the site still? I know I’m replying to an old old post. I just used the search tab. Just wondering, as I use my phone for most actively.
thanks,
fasjac

Yup, its there.

Back