• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

pictures for garage

mmissile

Reaction score
All my pictures are too large to put in my garage. Any SIMPLE way to make them smaller? I'm a computer-retard, and stubborn about techy stuff.

AUSTA

Reaction score
So what size picture can your printer print if it is A4 normal page size what size would you like the pic to be 1/2 size 1/4 of A4 etc

DetMatt1

Reaction score
No, I think he wants to resize digital pictures to upload in his forum garage. If this is the case I’m of no help here as I think the last pic I uploaded to my garage was on the sites previous format and I think my tries have been unsuccessful.:realcrazy:

340challconvert

Reaction score
Check this article out from Digital Trends on resizing images. Hope it helps.
Photoshop isn't required to resize images. Here are 6 ways to do it in seconds
Dino2 (1).gif

mmissile

Reaction score
No, I think he wants to resize digital pictures to upload in his forum garage. If this is the case I’m of no help here as I think the last pic I uploaded to my garage was on the sites previous format and I think my tries have been unsuccessful.:realcrazy:

It's not that I have to, as I can see them anytime I want. LOL

AUSTA

Reaction score
OK go to C drive & right click then choose new folder then name the new folder garage if you miss the name part you can right click on the new folder then choose rename.
Once you have the folder right click on the picture you want in your garage then pick send to email choose your own email address & select the size then send when you receive the pictures in your inbox right click & save to garage folder on C drive the picture is then ready to upload to garage on Ebodies

Back