• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

pistol grip for a automatic ?

youngunss1987

Reaction score
hello i am looking for a place that sells a pistol grips for automatic looking for a wood grain color for the the grip not the black or metal ones. one that would replace my T shifter with no mods would be awesome :) let me know of any ideas thanks !

djais1801

Reaction score
hello i am looking for a place that sells a pistol grips for automatic looking for a wood grain color for the the grip not the black or metal ones. one that would replace my T shifter with no mods would be awesome :) let me know of any ideas thanks !
There's also a guy on FBBO that makes them and sells

BoomerSoonerVA

Reaction score
I ended up going with that pistol grip. I like it works alot better then the T handle.

quapman

Reaction score
The REAL Auto-Grip

I've been busy moving and getting the cuda running, so haven't had time for the boards lately. Here's the one you should have gotten. Made in the U.S.A., billet aluminum...

71AGbrowngrips06_zps0021736b.jpg

71AGbrowngrips08_zpsc9e0984e.jpg

Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/autogripshifter

youngunss1987

Reaction score
hey thanks guys for all the help here i am going to pick on up asap ! :)

quapman

Reaction score
Send me a PM throught the board here and I will give you my contact info. You can do it through Facebook as well.

Thanks!

IRON MAN

Reaction score
The REAL Auto-Grip

I've been busy moving and getting the cuda running, so haven't had time for the boards lately. Here's the one you should have gotten. Made in the U.S.A., billet aluminum...

71AGbrowngrips06_zps0021736b.jpg

71AGbrowngrips08_zpsc9e0984e.jpg

Facebook page:
Auto-Grip

IRON MAN

Reaction score
Facebook does not have a prompt to send you messages. How do I purchase a Auto-Grip pistol grip shifter?

hofilbert

Reaction score
Not to bash the Auto Grip shifter logo, but to let you know he offers other great logo options. Quapman has other cool logos to put in the AutoGrip shifter, which is a GREAT shifter handle, such as CUDA and CHALLENGER in the top filler panel...I think others are available too. Here's mine with CUDA in the top of the handle.
autogrip.jpg

quapman

Reaction score
Got your PM, IRON MAN and responded. I think you have to be a facebook member in order to send messages there.

You're not bashing, hofilbert...LOL. I'd love to have everyone display the Auto-Grip logo, but understand if they don't want to. We Mopar folks like to be different. :D

Brandon W.

Reaction score
I thought I saw someone here that installed a boot around their auto/console pistol grip... Does that ring a bell for anyone? I have a Gunslinger, but I'm curious what boot was used.

Back