• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Possible to get a new Center/Drag Link for a '70 Challenger?

EireV8

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Hello from Ireland!

Just recently bought myself a 1970 Dodge Challenger 440 but I need to get a new center/drag link. I cant seem to find anyone online that does new ones, is 2nd hand the only option?

IMG_3580_jpg_1.jpg

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
Beautiful Challenger:thumbsup:.

You should go to the Welcome Wagon, introduce yourself and tell us about that beauty.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Stunningly beautiful Challenger RT
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey!
My Grandfather was born in County Kerry, (Tralee) Ireland (was over a hundred years ago)
It is great to see a Challenger RT in the old country! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

shakerjoe

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Hello from Ireland!

Just recently bought myself a 1970 Dodge Challenger 440 but I need to get a new center/drag link. I cant seem to find anyone online that does new ones, is 2nd hand the only option?

View attachment 93256
Sweet Challenger…beautiful 68 Charger too! What part of Ireland? I have lots of family there and visit every couple of years…glad you found a center link👍

Max Wedge

Reaction score
For info;

E body center links are the same as 71 up B-bodies. part number 2535877.

So, any Cordoba, Fury, Coronet up to 79 will have one. I suspect the R body St. Regis will too, as it is a B derivative.

So, no need to pay premium for E-body. Any online Mopar wrecker should be able to scare one up.

70 down B-body (1851015) is different due to the higher steering column angle - Ehrenberg published a photo blurb on it in Mopar Action Dec 2014, page 14

Back