• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Power steering

KennyCuda

Reaction score
Looking to put power steering in my 70 Cuda does anyone who sells a kit to do this. Does the pittman arm have to be changed.

DrEamer

Reaction score
Talk to Peter at Bergman Auto Craft. He sells Borgeson power steering boxes, plus all the parts to do the conversion. He actually makes some of the parts himself that make it an easier job. It will not be cheap though, but you will have all new parts, not rebuilt 50 year old stuff.

Home - Bergman Auto Craft - Home of Quality Muscle Car Parts

Last edited:

DrEamer

Reaction score
Almost forgot, he offers forum members a discount by using the code BAC500. You need to spend $500, but get $40 off, which paid for my shipping when I ordered my box today.

KennyCuda

Reaction score
OK i checked with my friend and he bought his from Mr Norm ill check it out thanks

KennyCuda

Reaction score
The pulley on the power steering pump i believe they make 3 sizes 5" 6" and 7" so the smaller the pulley the more responsive the car??? wondering what size pulley to use.

Adam

Reaction score
The pulley on the power steering pump i believe they make 3 sizes 5" 6" and 7" so the smaller the pulley the more responsive the car??? wondering what size pulley to use.

Here is a free mod that reduces the line pressure in a power steering system. I did this mod and am very happy with it. Pump It Down

Back