• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Promo wheel discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

696pack

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
STATIONARY WHEEL DISCS, RPOMO WHEEL DISCS, ADVERTISING WHEEL DISCS AVAILABLE NOW!!!These were first seen in 1969 and were available through Chrysler Corp. for use by dealers in advertising and for sale to customers. They were SELDOM seen back in the day and are still seldom seen today. They were referred to as "promotional wheel discs" but no matter what you call them today they are REALLY COOL!

Here are a couple of still pictures of one of the discs, a car with them installed, and then a link to a very short video that does not do justice to the full effect of these discs in motion. People ALWAYS stop and look when a car with these drive by because it gives the appearence that the front wheels are locked up and the tires are sliding on the street. They especially look cool going down the drag strip.

video link:
http://www.videodetective.com/TitleD...hedid=00005620

I will be making these available for different makes and models with various logos or custom advertising, so these are not limited to Mopars.

PROMO WHEEL DISCS

I have these available with the Scat Pack Bee logo, and a really cool Cuda fish graphic. You can have them with the logo only or with the model of the car in text similar to the Roadrunner discs shown. If you come up with a logo of your own send me a high resolution picture of it and I can use it.

Wheather they are used for fun or advertising, they will certainly draw attention to your vehicle!!!

THESE STATIONARY WHEEL DISCS are 15" in diameter and attach to your front wheel's stationary spindle with my special hardware that allows the wheel disc to be stationary as you wheels turn. They give the illusion that the front wheels are SLIDING and allow for the picture and lettering to be read as the vehicle is moving!! GUARANTEED to attract attention!!

I have many logos and words that I can supply for these discs or I can sell the wheel disc kit without anything on the discs so you can add you own company logo and name or what ever you want. Simply take the discs to your local sign shop and have them make your custom decal for your specific use.

These are just some of the examples of the wording I can provide along with SOME logos to create a very COOL wheel disc.

chevrolet, ford, dodge, plymouth, amc, pontiac, buick, olds, cadillac, corvette, stingray, shelby, gto, judge, ho, trans am, t/a, aar, gs, gss, ho, w31, 442, grand sport, super sport, ss, gt, gta, gts, super bee, roadrunner, mustang, torino, fairlane, galaxie, charger, belvedere, satellite, r/t, gtx, cuda, dart, coronet, barracuda, hemi, 283, 289, 302, 327, 340, 348, 350, 351, 375, 383, 396, 409, 426, 427, 428, 429, 440, 440-6, 454, 455, tri-power, fuel injection, ls6, z28, six pack,
440-6 barrel, ram air, ram air II, ram air III, magnum, mach 1, boss, hipo, super, cobra, jet, etc., etc.

$399. plus shipping.
contact
[email protected]
for more details or call 928-277-4692 AZ.

RR WHEEL DISC.jpg

RR WHEEL DISCS ON CAR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back