• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

PST Promotion Code

DrEamer

Reaction score
They really don't have a discount code, but do have a FEBO members price break for orders over $200. I copied this from the vendor section.

The Forum Member’s Discount:
· Forum member will receive 10% off any order over $200 dollars or more
· ORDERS BY PHONE: You will need to ask the salesman for the discount and say that you are a member of E Bodies Only. You will also need to give the sales person your USERNAME on the forum. (we will verify that you are a member)
· ORDERS BY INTERNET: Placing your order by internet you will have to put in the comment section of your order the forum name and your USERNAME. (we will verify that you are a member) The Discount will be applied when order is processed.

Bret Schneider

Reaction score
Thanks for the response DrEamer. I checked the vendor section and saw the post you're referring to. However since the post is from 2012 and it's now 2021 I thought I would call PST to confirm nothing had changed.

Started out by calling the sales department. The person answering the phone said something along the lines of "How would I know" only his wording wasn't quite as nice.
Next call was to customer service. No one home there, left a message on their voice mail. Waited a couple of days, got no response. Called them off and on for a week and got the same voicemail. Another dead end. Called the sales dept this morning, explained I've been trying to get in contact with customer service with no luck and asked if he could help. Sure, no problem he can route my call to the customer service dept. Ten seconds later I'm listening to the same guy on the same voicemail again....

I was debating between ordering the parts I need from them or Firm Feel. Matt at Firm Feel is always super responsive to any questions I might have. Based on this experience with PST the decision was a no brainer. I took my $1500 of business to Firm Feel.

Is this typical of PST? There are a couple of parts that I'd prefer to order from PST but have some real reservations now. Are they really a reputable company? Anyone have a good experience with them? Anyone from PST monitoring this forum that cares enough to respond? Maybe my experience was unique for some reason. Maybe they just hate calls from Iowa :)

DrEamer

Reaction score
I have never used any of their products, but they seem to get some love on the FABO forum. @PST posted as late as December over there. James seems to be the one to talk to. You could also try to PM them here, or if you like I could raise some heck on FABO for you😛. I'll add you can't go wrong with Firm Feel though.

Bret Schneider

Reaction score
No kidding about the love they get over at FABO. PST seems pretty active on their site.
Maybe you should raise a little heck over there for us. Ask them to send a little love over here to their FEBO members...
I'm not purposely trying to bad mouth them over here. Just relaying what my experience has been and hoping to get an answer from them. If the discount is no longer available, fine just say so. Ignoring potential customers and offering a customer service number with no one on the other end doesn't seem like an effective way of doing business.

Bret Schneider

Reaction score
So I did finally get a response from PST reiterating what DrEamer had posted earlier regarding the 10% discount.
So thanks to them for that. I'll go ahead and place the order using those instructions.

The Forum Member’s Discount:
· Forum member will receive 10% off any order over $200 dollars or more
· ORDERS BY PHONE: You will need to ask the salesman for the discount and say that you are a member of E Bodies Only. You will also need to give the sales person your USERNAME on the forum. (we will verify that you are a member)
· ORDERS BY INTERNET: Placing your order by internet you will have to put in the comment section of your order the forum name and your USERNAME. (we will verify that you are a member) The Discount will be applied when order is processed.

DrEamer

Reaction score
Glad they set you up. I am looking to them when the time comes for my Ididit tilt steering column, and possibly Viking shocks.

Back