• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Qa1 Upper/Lower Control Arms

scottie43

Reaction score
Looking for feedback from those who have used/upgraded to QA1 upper/lower (one or both)control arms. In the process of updating the entire suspension and steering parts up front and would like to hear now the QA1 is working on their ebody.

Fishgutz

Reaction score
We haven’t fired the Cuda up yet, coming soon, hopefully..........But we installed all QA1 front suspension and everything bolted up perfectly. Check out my photo garage for some photos of the installation. No reason to believe the upgrade won’t make a huge difference in the way it handles. Good luck.

JKCuda

Reaction score
Running them on mine, but I replaced the stock stuff with these as soon as we got the car so I can't really compare. Bumps can be a little harsh but I have a lot of solid mounts in the car. Overall, I'm happy with them. Install was easy, everything fit perfectly.

VillaTA

Reaction score
I have QA1 Upper Control Arms. They totally changed my car for the better. Ride is better. Steering is better and handling is as well

Back