• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Radiator

Plumcrazy70

Reaction score
Having a 340 built and putting a six pack set up on it. The old radiator was small for the 318. Where can I find the best new radiator for this in a 70 challenger? Can't seem to find something that bolts in.

Thanks in advance

Ccas

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
There are plenty of bolt-in radiators for your 1970 Challenger. Cold Case makes a couple for your vehicle. As a sponsor, we hope you consider Cold Case when choosing. :)

Plumcrazy70

Reaction score
The radiator that was in it was very small. the distance between bolts for mounting is 24-5/8 side to side and 14-1/2 top to bottom. looks like the overall space is 27-3/4 wide by 21" tall??

Drivun

Reaction score
I just finished the Power Tour and ran consistent 18Os for 2400 miles with a built aluminum headed 5.9 magnum. Even in long traffic lines on 95F days rarely got to 195. I use a northern rad muscle car crossflow aluminum rad for challenger with Taurus twin fan system from rock auto controlled by a Dakota digital fan controller. Rad bolted in and I made simple L brackets to mount trimmed fan shroud to rad.

Back