• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Rallye clock parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJH

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Good morning everyone. I'm looking to fix my 73 rallye clock. (burnt coil.) I would like to know if anybody has a broken clock mechanism that they are willing to sell or donate to a good cause. Maybe one of my canadian fellow members could help or if anyone knows where to buy replacement parts in Ont Canada

Adam

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The originals are cool, but they are crap. I spent much time and effort fixing my original clock mechanism, only to have it fail again in a few days. If you enjoy taking your dash cluster apart go for it.

If you want a permanent solution upgrade the mechanism to a quartz conversion. Easy to install, and mine has been working for years.

RJH

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The originals are cool, but they are crap. I spent much time and effort fixing my original clock mechanism, only to have it fail again in a few days. If you enjoy taking your dash cluster apart go for it.

If you want a permanent solution upgrade the mechanism to a quartz conversion. Easy to install, and mine has been working for years.
I dont mind updating to new . Its just frustrating trying to find the kits in canada without paying to much for it. You cant trust the swap meet stuff you find in a basket either. Ive got lots of free time to waste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back