• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE Real Original 1971 Cuda trunk mat

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLLFarm

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
It is with a heavy heart that I list my real original foam backed 1971 only cuda trunk mat for sale. It is by no means perfect but it is all there and the numbers are visible. It will come with the special crate that I built to keep it flat. To ship in this crate I believe it would have to go freight or maybe Fastenal but I would cooperate in that process, or local pickup is welcomed. $2100.00.

IMG_3560-2.jpg

IMG_3561.jpg

IMG_3562.jpg

LLLFarm

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
South Jersey above AC. I would meet someone within reason.

BuckeyeCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a pretty hefty price for a somewhat simple part. Can you share what is special about this 71 trunk mat so we can justify the price?

LLLFarm

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it is. I looked for many years and its the only one I ever saw, other than in survivor cars, which is where this one should be. I had to pay a steep price to finally get it but its still not right for my restored car. Figured I'd put it out there for someone looking for that reason but, if not, I'll just keep it. Thank you for your interest.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That is a very difficult piece to find. I'll say that this is the first one I have seen for sale in quite some time. Originals are near impossible to find.
Someone wants this thing for their car. Wish I had the correct car for this mat. GLWS. I'm sure someone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back