• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Rear valence.

Khuotakharma

Reaction score
Hello e-buddies!
Any one know if there is a rear valence that will fit a '73 challenger without cutouts for the bumperettes.

Thank you

quapman

Reaction score
All 70-74s had the cutouts. You'll have to fill the spaces if you don't want them.

Khuotakharma

Reaction score
Thank you. I thought that might be the case. I have to consider my options.

FLY'NFISH

Reaction score
Someone did an amazing job on mine. Great job welding in some pieces to fill the holes.
2014-jpg.jpg

Khuotakharma

Reaction score
Do you have "someones" contact info? . Looks nice. Do you have longer shackles on the car. Looks like they had to build around them. Previous owner put them on my car. I like the ride height but can't live with those shackles sticking down.

FLY'NFISH

Reaction score
I apologize as it was done prior to me owning the car. I don't know if the shackle was modified in order to hide them. This person did what many do and added a more sleek earlier model bumper guard that kind of blocks the hole.

FLY'NFISH

Reaction score
Is there a gap between the top of your rear tires and the wheel well? Most of the stock ride heights I have seen on these cars the tires go up into the wheel well but don't rub.
IMG_1161.JPG

Back