• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD **REBUILT** Lower Control Arms 1970-74 E Body Cars & 1962-72 B Body Cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
These are a pair of rebuilt lower control arms that are used on 1962 to 1972 B body cars, Charger, Coronet, Road Runner, GTX, Satellite, Belvedere, and all the other B body cars, since the invention of the B body line.
And also for 1970-1974 Barracuda's and Challenger's.

I recently found this pair on a 1966 Dodge Charger, if that means anything to you, what i pulled them off of.
These are one of the best pairs of LCA's that i have pulled off a vehicle, cleaned up, Evaporusted back to bare metal, rebuilt, and put up for sale.

Bushings are a quality product from a company named Proforged, that i have been purchasing suspension parts from, in my rebuilding.

You can't go wrong with parts starting out West, here in California, Nevada, Arizona, the desert states.
Look how great these LCA's look for being a 53 year old part.
Something you guys in the rust belt, rust bucket states, don't see.

For all you guys that are anal, date code freaks, i usually get asked for the number codes that are on these LCA's.
These don't have any.
They are early ones before they started stamping day codes, and year codes on them.
So they can be anything you want them to be, if your gonna stamp your own numbers on the rivet heads.

I have cleaned these control arms of 53 years of grease and grime, plus they have been cleaned of all the surface rust in a product called Evaporust.
You paint them up with whatever texture, and color paint that you prefer.
Some people are pretty anal in what they want to do, so I'm leaving that up to you.

So if you factor in what it took to bust these LCA's off the car in the wrecking yard, then paying for them, buying the bushings, doing the press work on the bushings, i need to see $240.00 for these parts. If you don't know how to rebuild these lower control arms it can be a pain in the butt to get them done.

I have a shop hydraulic press, and the factory tools to get these done correctly. Shop labor rates are $120.00 + an hour where i'm at, and if i charged you 1/4 that it would be low. I have already done all the hard, dirty work for you. This is what i do as a professional auto mechanic, to help pay the bills in this life on planet earth, and to support my other hobbies, and buying other things here on this site. I can't pay my rent, go to the gas station, or grocery store, working for free, or minimum wages.

The price is "firm." I'm not interested in any kind of trades, offers, other than my stated price.

$240.00 for the parts, + the FEDEX'ing to your zip code, with insurance, and signature delivery charges applied, + 3% Pay Pal fee, if paid thru goods & services, or no fee, if paid thru friends or family.
Your decision on how you want to put payment into my account.

I can be contacted thru this forum, by sending me a private message, and then i can send you all the rest of the necessary information.
Or, i can be reached by telephone at.
Nine One Six Eight Five Two One Seven Five Eight

Call me ONLY BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 5:30 pm 7:30 pm PACIFIC TIME, if you are a serious buyer for my parts.
I will not call you back if you leave a message on my machine, during any other time of the day.

It's dealing with all the shoppers, tire kickers, look-e-loos, low ballers, that bring up my telephone bill, all the time, that i don't like paying.
Follow those instructions and you will make contact with me, just fine.
Thank's a lot.
JimV.

LCA's B Body 62-72 002 (Small).JPG

LCA's B Body 62-72 004 (Small).JPG

LCA's B Body 62-72 001 (Small).JPG

LCA's B Body 62-72 003 (Small).JPG

LCA's B Body 62-72 006 (Small).JPG

LCA's B Body 62-72 007 (Small).JPG

LCA's B Body 62-72 009 (Small).JPG

LCA's B Body 62-72 012 (Small).JPG

LCA's B Body 62-72 013 (Small).JPG

Last edited: