• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD **REBUILT** "Wide Mouth" Kelsey Hayes Disc Brake Calipers 70 AAR, T/A Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
These are a rebuilt pair of original, OEM disc brake calipers that are used on 1970 and early build 1971 B & E body automobiles.
Cuda, Challenger, Charger, and the other B body line of cars.

Calipers are what's known as the "Wide Mouth" design castings, that were used in 1970, and early build 71's.
A one year only design on the 70 E & B body line of cars, when they changed over to the standard design, which everyone is most familiar with.

I have had these calipers in my 35 + year collection of parts that i saved, hoarded, collected, scrounged, rat holed, for decades, that i have just taken off the storage shelving, and rebuilt them for sale.
This pair are one of two pairs, of the wide mouth caliper design that i ever had in all these years.
This pair was original to a 70 T/A Challenger that i got off a car in a wrecking yard in the late 1970's or early 1980.

Positioner pins, (bolts) are all the correct ones in their design for the 1970 calipers.
One of the positioner's is period correct, with the "flat" design, but 3 of the others are not, and are the later concave design.

Shipping will be by FEDEX, with insurance, and signature delivery fees, factored in.

$500.00 for the pair, with all the hardware.
That's the price.
Not interested in any "offers", trades, or low ball offers on these parts.
Sold my other pair that i had for that amount, and this is the price for what's currently advertised also.

Payment by postal money order, or cashiers check, from your bank, or i will accept Pay Pal with their fees added on.

Send me a pm, if your a serious buyer, and not a shopper, look-e-loo, or tire kicker.

Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

70 Calipers AAR & TA 001 (Copy).JPG

70 Calipers AAR & TA 004 (Copy).JPG

70 Calipers AAR & TA 005 (Copy).JPG

70 Calipers AAR & TA 006 (Copy).JPG

70 Calipers AAR & TA 007 (Copy).JPG

70 Calipers AAR & TA 008 (Copy).JPG

70 Calipers AAR & TA 009 (Copy).JPG

70 Calipers AAR & TA 011 (Copy).JPG

70 Calipers AAR & TA 012 (Copy).JPG