• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Reillys Motosports big hold up

SFEbody

Reaction score
Leo you are spot on my friend. I never rush my build as you can se from my blog, IMO, this is a hobby and that should be relaxing! I love looking back once something on my car is finished and I move to another area... wow, I did that!!

rbbruno3

Reaction score
My experiences with Bill at RMS we’re excellent. I can see why you’d be upset. I hate being promised next week , tomorrow, tomorrow tomorrow. There are not many businesses today where the owner actually answers the phone and talks to you. (At least when I was building my car). When I brought my car to get the final alignment done I didn’t have the specs. I called RMS, Bill answered and told me what I needed. Sorry you had issues with them . You will be happy with the product and the end result. I am in no way connected with them just a happy customer.

Clueless72

Reaction score
My experiences with Bill at RMS we’re excellent. I can see why you’d be upset. I hate being promised next week , tomorrow, tomorrow tomorrow. There are not many businesses today where the owner actually answers the phone and talks to you. (At least when I was building my car). When I brought my car to get the final alignment done I didn’t have the specs. I called RMS, Bill answered and told me what I needed. Sorry you had issues with them . You will be happy with the product and the end result. I am in no way connected with them just a happy customer.

that's what i've heard. i was just frustrated being told today tomorrow etc... if they just told me it would take this long in the first place i probably would've still been fine w it :D honestly, i can't find another product in that price range or even almost double that, that has the good rep that reillys has.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I have the RMS on the front of my car. I ordered with no motor mounts and no tow hook since I have a front and mid plates. Made my own tow hook on my custom tubular rad support. No complaints.

20150918_191740.jpg

20150920_190417.jpg

20150922_184259.jpg

20150922_195302.jpg

IMG9505711.jpg

Back