• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Sad News about Kobe Bryant

340challconvert

Reaction score
Watching the All Pro Football game
For anyone who follows basketball and the NBA;
They announced that Kobe Bryant was killed with his children in a helicopter crash this afternoon
RIP Prayers to all

andyangel2.gif

Last edited:

fasjac

Reaction score
I just heard of this. So terrible
Thoughts and prayers going out.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Sad
Updated info; Kobe was on his way to a Travel BB Game with his daughter and another parent and child in the copter:(
No survivors.

budascuda

Reaction score
Is this the same guy who bribed his own wife with a $5 million dollar diamond ring after he was cought getting a blowie from a hoocker in a hotel room?
I feel bad for the innocent child but He was a clown.

Role models CAN NOT be corrupt or immoral, no matter how well they can balance a ball on their foreheads!
Jmo

Last edited:

DrEamer

Reaction score
Is this the same guy who bribed his own wife with a $5 million dollar diamond ring after he was cought getting a blowie from a hoocker in a hotel room?
I feel bad for the innocent child but He was a clown.

Role models CAN NOT be corrupt or immoral, no matter how well they can balance a ball on their foreheads!
Jmo

This part of something I posted on the A body forum, but I think it fits in response to you here as well.

Kobe certainly was not a saint, especially in his younger days and his treatment of women. Maybe a little karma gave him 4 daughters to remind him every woman has a father that wants them to be safe. I do believe he was a much better person then when he was younger, and that is what I choose to remember him for . It's a choice to look for the good in people, and that just how I want to live my life. There is family that lost a husband, father, daughter and a sister. If nothing else they deserve our sympathy and thoughts as well as the other families that were affected.

budascuda

Reaction score
This part of something I posted on the A body forum, but I think it fits in response to you here as well.

Kobe certainly was not a saint, especially in his younger days and his treatment of women. Maybe a little karma gave him 4 daughters to remind him every woman has a father that wants them to be safe. I do believe he was a much better person then when he was younger, and that is what I choose to remember him for . It's a choice to look for the good in people, and that just how I want to live my life. There is family that lost a husband, father, daughter and a sister. If nothing else they deserve our sympathy and thoughts as well as the other families that were affected.

Better people have died more tragically.

budascuda

Reaction score
If he was just a black man from Harlem and not a millioner, he wouldn't even end up getting mentioned in the local news.
People worship people with money. Many many soldiers, police officers and firefighters... loose their lives (not for money) and nobody shows as much simpathy. I would worry about those people instead of some rich bozo who died in a heli crash.
A clown on the entertainment scene is just that, lets not get too emotional here,

Back