• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

San Diego area to Detroit area freight

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I made a deal on let’s say a pallet sized(but not on a pallet currently) lot of parts that I now need to get to my shop in the Detroit area. The parts have been prepared for shipping in a number of totes, boxes and shrink wrapped bundles numbering 20 pieces and totaling out at about 600 lbs + or -. If anybody is moving anything and has extra room for this please let me know. They need to leave Cali within 2 to 3 weeks tops but I’m in absolutely no rush once picked up. The previous owner of the lot is hands off on that end for the most part.
It’s north of San Diego between Encinitas and Del Mar.
I figured I’d try here amongst other places.
Thanks!

Adam

Reaction score
Lots of guys on the Dodge truck forums ship truck parts by Greyhound, and it is supposedly very reasonable....who knew?

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Lots of guys on the Dodge truck forums ship truck parts by Greyhound, and it is supposedly very reasonable....who knew?
This would qualify as an ltl load, possibly palletized and I need it picked up from a residence.

AUSTA

Reaction score
Try Echo Logistics they have branches in San Diego & Detroit Kent Ritter uses them to shift his parts around

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
I made a deal on let’s say a pallet sized(but not on a pallet currently) lot of parts that I now need to get to my shop in the Detroit area. The parts have been prepared for shipping in a number of totes, boxes and shrink wrapped bundles numbering 20 pieces and totaling out at about 600 lbs + or -. If anybody is moving anything and has extra room for this please let me know. They need to leave Cali within 2 to 3 weeks tops but I’m in absolutely no rush once picked up. The previous owner of the lot is hands off on that end for the most part.
It’s north of San Diego between Encinitas and Del Mar.
I figured I’d try here amongst other places.
Thanks!
Check on here with mopar Tim I think he is in Cali.
Drives east .

Back