• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Scammers on move again

BSG

Reaction score
Have these a** Holes trying their best to remove hard earned cash from the good ole boy network here on the ebody forum unfortunately I learned the hard way last September on what was supposed to be some nos fenders luckily I figured it out before I went all in on the whole $1200.00

32FB4654-B7AA-4AFC-A322-356DA8A555C5.png

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have these a** Holes trying their best to remove hard earned cash from the good ole boy network here on the ebody forum unfortunately I learned the hard way last September on what was supposed to be some nos fenders luckily I figured it out before I went all in on the whole $1200.00

View attachment 100503
The best thing to do is report the post. We will deal with those Spammers asap.

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought that’s what I was doing
Not by posting in a general topic forum. If you hit the report button (on every post and personal message) the staff get's a notification and we take care of the spammers. This is my screen and will look a little different than yours buy you should have a "report" button.
1671464748527.png

BSG

Reaction score
Not by posting in a general topic forum. If you hit the report button (on every post and personal message) the staff get's a notification and we take care of the spammers. This is my screen and will look a little different than yours buy you should have a "report" button. View attachment 100516
My bad

Back