• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Schumacher Torque Strap TQ63B or TQBE

Status
Not open for further replies.

VANDAN

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a Torque Strap for my '63 Dodge B-Body, Part # is TQ63B. I had one on order from Schumacher for quite a while, but have had no luck getting in touch with them ? Not sure if they are still in business. I recently ordered again, online, and it took the order & info, but No Reply ? I have also been told a strap for an E-Body, TQBE, can be made to work, so I'd be open to that model also. Thanks for any leads or info...

VANDAN

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one for an E body new in the box!
Are you looking to sell it ? A member on FBBO said He used one, with some mods, and it worked well. Let me know when you have a chance, Thanks.

fasjac

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is the Schumacher for an E body. I think you could make one pretty easy. The top would be easy, heim joint with threaded adj sleeve and bracket to K member. I paid about 80 bucks for this part about 12 years ago.

AA47F275-9809-46F3-A64E-79E271CF06C6.jpeg

32AC3BCC-8F80-4517-A47D-E4B0A01DFB90.png

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A piece of chain on either side on the motor mounts has worked fine for many years.

VANDAN

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi VANDAN, sorry I didn't get back to you, I cannot locate the part I thought I had, I'm so sorry. Tony.
Hey Tony, Thanks for looking anyway. I took a chance on the Schumacher Website, ordered, and paid for one that they said was in stock. I just got the bill on my credit card, but No Item has showed up, so I now have to pursue a refund, as I'm out on that. If that strap turns up, and you'd be willing to let it go, get in touch with me, and again, Thanks, and Stay Well, Dan N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back