• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Schumacher tri y's or TTI shortys for big block?

DrEamer

Reaction score
My plan right now is to drop a 470, or maybe 451 stroker in my Challenger. The goal is not about all out power, but I want an increase over manifolds without the hassle of full length headers. My research so far brings me to Schumacher or TTI. They are both Mopar only shops that seem to have good reputations. I am hoping someone has ran, or has experience with both for comparison of the good or bad of either.

rklein71

Reaction score
I had both Schumachers and 2" CPPA under chassis headers in my 69 Barracuda with a 440 and a four speed. I really liked the Schumachers. With a minor change to header, the stock four speed linkages worked perfectly and the ground clearance was 1000 times better than CPPAs. In addition, the Schumachers bolted in super easy. I didn't notice a change in power, but I also upgraded to a new exhaust when I changed headers. The better exhaust probably negated the loss of power to the smaller Schumacher header. Overall, I was extremely happy with the Schumachers. Rod

Back