• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

seat covers.

aussiemark

Reaction score
Real Leather Seat Cover | Custom Leather Seat Covers | Lseat.com
What do you think of these seat covers? I am looking at the 1970 Barracuda front ones standard style (not Gran Coupe) which is what I want, in real leather but same price as vinyl. They have front and rear covers for what looks to be 1973 style trim, they also have front and rear covers for Challengers (latter model trim?)

Adam

Reaction score
They look great, at that price they are probably made in China... It says they will send you a free sample.

budascuda

Reaction score
It might be another case of being "too good to be true".
I would be afraid of "trying it", to find out.
It's a standard practice amongst unscrupulous sellers to feed the greed of , let's say, enthusiastic buyers.
And Leather for the price of vinyl could certainly be a case in point.
Aussiemark, if you do place the order, please let us know how it turns out.

aussiemark

Reaction score
They look great, at that price they are probably made in China... It says they will send you a free sample.
You've got me thinking now maybe made from dog's hides in China, I seen a documentary once and there was this warehouse in China somewhere it was huge and it was stacked to the roof with dogs skins and hides I don't think they've got a lot of cows over there. I originally found this place on Amazon it says top quality leather but god knows off what animal. Maybe not worth the risk I will do some more research.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I don’t think I’d ever buy from anybody but Legendary.
I believe that you get what you pay for and something that you’ll only have to buy once is not where you want to save a few bucks. Not only that but every time you open the door you’d think dog...

340challconvert

Reaction score
Wow
Thanks for the feedback on Lseat.com
Reading the reviews was scary.
Some purchasers liked the quality, but the consistent complaints were of quality of service, poor communication, shipping of incorrect products, and long response times.
I always stay with Legendary. Not worth the money or time hassles with a bootleg company!
Dino2 (2).gif

Back