• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Shaker bubble 6-Pack stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip69donzi

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi to all! I am reaching out to the membership in search for a shaker bubble and 6-pack intake stuff for my 71 challenger. Last year I was very fortunate to get a very nice 71 shaker hood, I tried to buy the bubble too but the gentleman was keeping it for his Cuda build. I’ve still got time before I decide to buy the repop bubble kit at last resort, I hear that Tommythechryco has the best one on the market. I know there’s two originals on eBay, over priced I think but there’s always someone who’ll pay it I suppose.
Please DM me if you are able to part with one, it’s going on a SixPack 4-speed Challenger. Just wanna keep it all Mopar man! Thank you for any help friends!

194D6340-9750-412C-8190-9C3D403925D3.jpeg

pschlosser

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did this a few years ago, just after covid started. Expect to pay $2500+ for the OEM bubble alone. Whole setups will cost you more than piecing one together yourself, since there are lots of parts, and seeking all those in OEM can get close to 5 figures.

I went the repop direction (it was a whole kit) and paid close to $5000 after all was said and done. I still don't have all the parts. The repops are more work, IMO. Lots of little details to resolve. This can be challenging for some, if they don't have access to a factory complete setup for reference.

A factory intake with carbs may set you back another $3000, unless its in bad shape.

Using all OEM parts, things bolt together very nicely. With the repops, you sometimes have to get a little creative.

skip69donzi

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I did this a few years ago, just after covid started. Expect to pay $2500+ for the OEM bubble alone. Whole setups will cost you more than piecing one together yourself, since there are lots of parts, and seeking all those in OEM can get close to 5 figures.

I went the repop direction (it was a whole kit) and paid close to $5000 after all was said and done. I still don't have all the parts. The repops are more work, IMO. Lots of little details to resolve. This can be challenging for some, if they don't have access to a factory complete setup for reference.

A factory intake with carbs may set you back another $3000, unless its in bad shape.

Using all OEM parts, things bolt together very nicely. With the repops, you sometimes have to get a little creative.
Yup, Tommythechryco has a great repop kit, it’s known to be the best one on the market. I will go that route if I don’t have any luck.
My motor is finished, all original 70 440 6Pack, thanks for your input friend. I have hope 🤞🏼

076D021A-9809-4A86-8556-E931F500C42D.jpeg

BA96F51C-E882-458C-B0CE-78E3B001BE2D.jpeg

E5D44AC2-2C18-4157-BF80-0145723D21B9.jpeg

Cuddy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here go. I'm going to fuel injection on my 71 challenger 340. I'm take the six pack and the shaker base off soon hopefully. I wasn't sure about selling it but your close and it might help you and me. first some info. I bought my 71 last year and know there is some things I change would on it. It needs new fuel lines. The back one is rubber and it shouldn't be. The carbs should be tuned. My car run good but not awesome. I do not know where the parts came from. I bought the car with the shaker on it. I will still need my bubble so all I would have would be the six pack set up and the base. Please don't ask me for pictures right now because my car is in storage and I wasn't planning on this. I'm picking up the car on this Saturday so I will have more info then. I work nights so I don't get to the phone or the computer till later. Feel free to call so I can send pics easier when I get the car home. Sorry this is so long. SIX THREE ZERO two four eight five zero TWO FOUR, Jim

skip69donzi

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So here go. I'm going to fuel injection on my 71 challenger 340. I'm take the six pack and the shaker base off soon hopefully. I wasn't sure about selling it but your close and it might help you and me. first some info. I bought my 71 last year and know there is some things I change would on it. It needs new fuel lines. The back one is rubber and it shouldn't be. The carbs should be tuned. My car run good but not awesome. I do not know where the parts came from. I bought the car with the shaker on it. I will still need my bubble so all I would have would be the six pack set up and the base. Please don't ask me for pictures right now because my car is in storage and I wasn't planning on this. I'm picking up the car on this Saturday so I will have more info then. I work nights so I don't get to the phone or the computer till later. Feel free to call so I can send pics easier when I get the car home. Sorry this is so long. SIX THREE ZERO two four eight five zero TWO FOUR, Jim
Great, I’ll get in touch with you with a text, you can feel free to communicate anytime, I have a compete 6-pack intake and carbs. Thank you Jim

191E3B8B-41C9-43FD-A7D1-2FD89779F475.jpeg

Last edited:

ldr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back