• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Shock tower measurements

AUSTA

Reaction score
Anyone have the shock tower hole to hole (shock Bolt) center measurements for a 70 Challenger

Adam

Reaction score
I will check tomorrow for you, if no one else replies.

AUSTA

Reaction score
Thanks Mark have that but it does not show tower spacing.
All the heights & spacing between the rails are right ,it had a slight hit in the L/H front i think there is a slight twist towards the inside will wait for some more feedback before welding inner fender
I am at 34"

Adam

Reaction score
My engine valve covers are in the way so it is hard to be exact, but I got 33 & 7/8.

AUSTA

Reaction score
My engine valve covers are in the way so it is hard to be exact, but I got 33 & 7/8.
Thanks ADAM i made some large calipers to go over the engine on my original A66 comes up at 34 same as the TA i am restoring good to weld.

aussiemark

Reaction score
My measurement was from the centre of the shock shaft to the centre of the other one it may be different if measured from the centre of the shock shaft hole, where are you measuring from? You are more the welcome to come around and check both of my cars with your callipers.

ED LUKACH

Reaction score
I HAVE FRAME DEMISION CHART IT SHOWS HOLES ARE SAME AS CENTER TO CENTER OF FRAME RAILS THAT ARE 34" HOPE THIS HELPS ED
'

Back