• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Slant 6 Owners - group buy

slantfish

Reaction score
Hi fellow slanters! I'm about to send my slant 6 engine harness to M&H for reproduction since they do not make one or have the pattern yet (because of this, I can get around YearOnes exclusivity for M&H harnesses this one time). it will take them 10-14 weeks before I even get an estimate for the cost. this post is to create a list of folks that would buy one - I will not be a middle man, once we have costs you would contact M&H directly for payment/logistics. this might be a limited opportunity, who knows if they will make any more in the future.

If you are interested, please post up.

RJHJR

Reaction score
I’m in. Slant six 70 Challenger convertible with air.

slantfish

Reaction score
no word from M&H yet, just bumping to the top for visibility in case anyone missed seeing it and wants in

71Max

Reaction score
I am interested. Slant six 70 Challenger convertible without air, for me.

slantfish

Reaction score
perfect. these will be for a '70 model year. learned on another forum that '70 and '71 are slightly different and have different part #s

3 follks have stepped up so far. no word yet from M&H, but with the craziness going on I'm not surprised.

moparblood

Reaction score
Now if this is for engine harness, you might want to contact evans. don't have # yet.
8 years ago they did a 64 belvedere for me, and made if for electronic ignition.
bout 125. i believe at time.

slantfish

Reaction score
it's the engine harness. chose to go with M&H because they seem to have the most accurate harnesses

Back