• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

So how bad are the weather experts in your area

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
Around here they are terrible .
Great job to have, wrong more the right.
Rarely get fired.
And make crazy money.

Rob C

Reaction score
Local station has some really good people. Very accurate. I never bother with the other network clowns.

Reaction score
same bozos that claim climate change is going to kill us all in ten years. Rod

Yes all those predictions of doom, melting ice and extinct polar bears. Didn’t happen. George Carlin has a good part about “saving the earth”. And what baloney that idea is.

8271F1D8-7413-4B41-A447-4155854BEBD6.png

BBC98E86-96A7-4F6A-8547-28C37628FA3C.png

What are they going to do with the tax dollars we pay them to fix it?

Oh I believe in climate change, it’s been changing forever, and will continue to do so. But it’s not from humans pollution. How do “they” explain the ice age? Lake Missoula? dust bowl in Oklahoma? Hundreds of other happenings.

Last edited:

dadeo1852

Reaction score
I believe in climate change. I'd be standing on a glacier if there was no climate change.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I believe in climate change. I'd be standing on a glacier if there was no climate change.

yep, same here. 12-14K years ago my home would have been under a glacier. We had mammoths roaming here as well as saber tooth tigers. The climate changes all the time and we are on the tail end of a warming cycle.

My forecasters are ok at best. Since I"m in the middle of the mountains every storm has potential to blow another direction. Typically though, if they call for snow, we're gonna get snow.

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
Well as an example. Yesterday one of ours predicted snow all day. We got zero, nada, nothing.
So her comment was , it did snow all day. It was just to warm in the upper atmosphere and it evaporated before it hit the ground.
So then does that mean if you went above the clouds it was actually a sunny day???

wedg2go

Reaction score
How bad? Well lets say, in the Colorado Rockies, one learns to dress in layers. There's an old saying here that goes, "Twenty minutes from now it will all change."

Back