• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Splash Shield Question

Bobcat 1970

Reaction score
Does anyone have the part number and vendor for the inner splash shields for '70 model, the plastic ones below the frame on both drivers and passenger sides? There are two on each side I presume, mine has only the mounting tabs left as I can remember years ago when a teenager, I probably broke them off, lol,,,being 64 now, I cant exactly remember except they were there at one time,,,,

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I think you are talking about the rubber shields along the frame rail , call Roseville moparts , they have them new

Bobcat 1970

Reaction score
Yes, I think they are hard plastic, mount under frame rail, Year One calls them inner fender splash shields,,they only list them as a set, trying to contact Year One now,,they are on both sides but I don't know if there are two per side or two total, need more help,,drivers side has the original in place but passenger side crumbled when trying remove so didn't remove drivers until replacements found. So, is there two or four of them?
20200831_104916.jpg
20200831_104939.jpg

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I would still contact Roseville , I was thinking of the inner fender shields behind the control arm , those are hard plastic , I don't have a source for those but Roseville will likely have them or know where to get them

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I was thinking of the rubber ones behind the control arms , those are hard plastic , I would still Contact Roseville , they will likely have them or will know where to get them .

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
you can see them in the picture above , they sit inside the strut rod tucked into the K frame

fasjac

Reaction score
I know which ones your talking about. I need them on my car as well. Thanks Chryco!

fasjac

Reaction score
I’m gonna need some as well because, mine doesn’t have any on the lower side. Only the shields at the rear fenders. It’s a fair weather car but, I have to have them. Bobcat was first, no hurry here but, looking now.

Bobcat 1970

Reaction score
Someone here sent me a email with the parts and vendor but that was like a year ago and now I can't find it or remember where I filed it,,may have been Roseville so I'll contact them, thanks guys IF I find them, I'll share with all,,

Bobcat 1970

Reaction score
Found them,, K Member splash shields,,,thanks for the help and hope this helps yall as well,
668-9.jpg

fasjac

Reaction score
Did all E bodies have these? And do you know who the vendor is?
Thanks

Bobcat 1970

Reaction score
Don’t know if all has them, know mine does and I’m second owner since 74 and was in a garage from 71 till I bought in storage,,Vietnam causality family didn’t wanna sell, came see us, my dad said I make payments it was mine,,and I agreed but never made the first one, he was in auto accident 28 days later claiming his life,,thats reason I never parted with it after all these years even though I did barn it for 33 years,,,I will post vendor info soon as I verify they exist,,thanks

moparlee

Reaction score
Found them,, K Member splash shields,,,thanks for the help and hope this helps yall as well, View attachment 74903
Those are correct, one on each side under the frame rails. I believe all years had them.
There is also an additional long plastic shield probably 16" long on the drivers side under the frame well towards the starter. I don't have a picture handy at the moment.

Last edited:

fasjac

Reaction score
I bet it was standard equipment. I’m on the hunt. I could not find them in the repair manual in body and frame. Didn’t search long.

Back