• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Standard Cluster Clock Stem

gzig5

Reaction score
I've got the standard cluster but with the clock on the RH side. The clock doesn't function correctly, the hour and minute hands never move but the second hand seems to be in a different position, so it must be moving very slowly. It is also missing the stem to set the time. I can't find any information on that part.
Does the stem stay mounted to the clock or is it removable?
Where can I get a stem?
Any suggestion for who to rebuild it if I can't figure it out?

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I had a quartz movement installed in the clock of my 67 Imperial by Bob’s speedometer service here in the Detroit Area.

340challconvert

Reaction score
This company (Performance Car Graphics) sells the clock set knob and assembly for a standard dash clock and also rebuilds them if needed;
E-body Standard Instrument Panel Restoration Service
Dino2 (1).gif

Rich G.

Reaction score
I’ve never seen a clock in a non rally dash. Must be pretty rare. Got a picture of it ?

Rich G.

Reaction score
That looks nice. How do you set the clock? I don’t see anything going through the lens like on a rally dash’s

jeff968

Reaction score
That looks nice. How do you set the clock? I don’t see anything going through the lens like on a rally dash’s
I've had a couple of these in non-rally dash e-bodies. The reset is much larger then the rally dash and feeds in through the bottom of the clock, through the dash bezel. I also need one and was not aware they were being reproduced. Thx

domeboys

Reaction score
Here is a photo of the clock knob on a 1970 standard dash. (Sorry for the odd angle.) Clock - Electric was option J21 for $16.50.

032.JPG

Last edited:

Rich G.

Reaction score
I can honestly say I never saw one of those on a standard cluster. Very nice.

JunkYardFind

Reaction score
I have FINALLY pulled my dash and going to add the clock I've had for years. Where do you wire this to? Also, what would be the best way to bench test it first? Thinking just a simple 12v pos n neg test. I think all the other gauges run on 5v so I am not sure on the clock test. Any tips would be great. Thanks

moparfever

Reaction score
This company (Performance Car Graphics) sells the clock set knob and assembly for a standard dash clock and also rebuilds them if needed;
E-body Standard Instrument Panel Restoration Service
View attachment 61963

Went to their web site and found this,​

PERFORMANCE CAR GRAPHICS​

Performance Car Graphics is temporarily closed until further notice. We are currently in probate and unable to process orders. Please continue to be patient and check back for updates.

moparlee

Reaction score

Went to their web site and found this,​

PERFORMANCE CAR GRAPHICS​

Performance Car Graphics is temporarily closed until further notice. We are currently in probate and unable to process orders. Please continue to be patient and check back for updates.
The owner David recently died of cancer. A good guy.

Back