• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE T/A

• Thread starter Deleted member 7670
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7670

Contact seller
Looking to sell or trade my 1970 Challenger T/A. Correct motor but not numbers matching car. History I have : PA car. Had a color change to white by second owner after taken out of 12 year storage by 1st owner. 4 speed car in NH. Great driver and local car show winner. See pictures in ad on CarsonLine #92645. Phil, (603) 387 8711.

quapman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a link? Cars-On-Line doesn't let you search by item number.

D

Deleted member 7670

quapman
That's my car. Looks like you found it.

MONC

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks to be a nice T/A Phil.
I love the car as originally optioned, however to bring it back that way it would have to be priced a lot lower just to get to a breakeven value, in my opinion.

Regardless, best of luck with the sale.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 7670

Story is: Apparently first owner (unknown) put 9,000 miles on the car and then did something that caused him to take it off the road and store it for next 15 years. Second owner (deceased) basically had a barn find in mid-1980's when these cars were just used cars and weren't as valuable and numbers matching wasn't an issue. He did a great job restoring car with date correct replacement motor and color change to his liking. I haven't been able to get any other info on what happened to orig. block. For me, car is too good to take apart but someone with the cash to return it to the light metallic blue with the gator grain vinyl top can make me a reasonable offer (but not "a lot" less) and they will end up with a more valuable car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back