• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Thanksgiving is Almost Upon Us; the Turkeys are already taking over!

340challconvert

Reaction score
Every year around this time, the wild turkeys come out of the nature preserve near my house and wander around the neighborhood! These birds are huge!

Gobble Gobble; Happy Thanksgiving to All

Dino2 (1).gif

IMG_4040.jpg

IMG_4041.jpg

Adam

Reaction score
There are a lot of them around my town; I see them quite often. I thought about hunting one after I read an article about how different they taste. I read several turkey hunting blogs and it’s funny they say the turkeys are so shy, hard to get near, etc... they literally stand in/by the road and I can drive my Dodge Mega diesel right by them. They are cool to see.

340challconvert

Reaction score
There are a lot of them around my town; I see them quite often. I thought about hunting one after I read an article about how different they taste. I read several turkey hunting blogs and it’s funny they say the turkeys are so shy, hard to get near, etc... they literally stand in/by the road and I can drive my Dodge Mega diesel right by them. They are cool to see.

They are shy; the turkeys started running away as soon as I approached.
There were at least 10 of them. They are always in the two lane road near my house blocking traffic. I had to enlarge the picture to get a closeup

budascuda

Reaction score
They are shy; the turkeys started running away as soon as I approached.
There were at least 10 of them. They are always in the two lane road near my house blocking traffic. I had to enlarge the picture to get a closeup

I run into turkeys year round, all the time.
On the road, on the job site, ...
But you are right, the ones that fly come out around this time. Lol

AUSTA

Reaction score
We have had 6 of these hanging around the mining lease for about 6 years would be a bit tough they clean up all the food scraps
The Bungarra lizard takes care of any mice

TURKIES2.jpg

Bungarra Lizard1.jpg

moparlee

Reaction score
We have had 6 of these hanging around the mining lease for about 6 years would be a bit tough they clean up all the food scraps
The Bungarra lizard takes care of any mice
QUOTE]

Those guys are strutting their stuff, must be a female around. Don't care for lizards.

seneca

Reaction score
Paharamia-- when I saw the title of your thread in the index ( turkeys coming out ) I thought this was going to be a political rant!!!! Now why would I think that anyway????

Back