• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

The Dream Cruise on Woodward Ave. goes forward

seneca

Reaction score
To all the cities along the Woodward Ave. annual Dream Cruise who chickened out of activities this year ( the Chicom Virus scared them off) I offer a hearty one finger salute and a reminder that the Dream Cruise that started in 1995 went on for several years with any municipal help until the cities figured out that they could make revenue from it and then they embraced it anxiously. Had a great time today, weather was beautiful and classic cars and hot rods were out as though nothing has changed. I did notice a few Antifa/ BLM morons starting some trouble with the Trump supporters but it seems as though 5 or 6 patrol cars full of police officers had things under control ( note to Portland and Seattle mayors: Barnie Fife would tell ya, ya gotta " Nip it in the bud" before it gets out of hand.) I'll probably make another cruise tomorrow down Woodward. Sunday is always busy too. Great summer fun!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I made a lap on my way into the shop in the morning and was out one evening during the week. I’ve been participating for so many years that I’ve been growing increasingly bored with the Saturday event so this was a welcomed break from it.

Back