• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

[The Original] LugNut still lives!

Original_LugNut

Reaction score
newbie.gif

And has found this and the EBO sites; long-time CC site member. I was also the last RingMaster of the 'Cuda Webring, but RingSurf, its host, is a zombie site that won't allow logging on ( 1964-1974 Plymouth Barracuda | Plymouth Barracuda Parts for Sale ).

I'm still about a year or so until I can work again on my 'Cuda, but I'm starting to research, search for, and buy parts again.

Here's my first post on CC, from 2006:

---
Long time Mopar guy (since 1979), but just found this group. I'm ten years into my current project car ('71 'Cuda), and still have a long way to go.
violin.gif

My website has been around that long {~1996}, and you may remember it:

http://www.networksplus.net/standingwater/wantlist.htm {Dec. 2021: That server is long gone ... so no site at the moment.}

I'm currently doing rust work in the trunk and quarters -- took half the summer just to carefully cut out everything. There's some pics on my website. Just welded the new gas tank braces to the floor halves today, apparently successfully (new to MIG). Really like those flap discs for final grinding of the welds!
grinyes.gif

-LugNut
bananasmile.gif

Last edited:

340challconvert

Reaction score
LugNut
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
I remember your moniker from the past,
I just finished installing an AMD two piece trunk floor, 1 trunk extension and both bottom quarter panel patches on my A66 vert. Bought the car in 1979 and stored it from 1984 until about 5 years ago. (check out my resto thread)
Be great to see some pics of your work!

LugNut

Reaction score
Good! I'll likely post pics from that old site of mine in the future.

News: Former-user "Lugnut" has graciously given up the username (from 2019; 1 post), so I'm converting to my normal "LugNut".

Back