• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

The start

DAMAGE-INC

Reaction score
moved these pix for more hits:) This is how she sat for 25 years. There is some cancer on the drivers floor pan. Needs underbelly work, brakes, motor and tranny..... but for the most part its solid.

Ive done alot of car work over the years but for some reason im Intimidated. Must be from working on so many GM's. I know i need to take one step at a time.

Anyone use The Paddock for parts? Yearone? Any other suppliers, testimonies? Looking to get hardware kits. In need of all interior screws, grill fastners and many other nickle and dime stuff.

challenger.jpg

Car46.jpg

GTXperience

Reaction score
The Paddock is going out of business so I wouldn't suggest buying anything through them.

Year One is on the pricey side but has very good customer service.

As far as all of your hardware, fastener needs go, I recommend Tom Race at R/T Specialties.

ramenth

Reaction score
The Paddock is going out of business so I wouldn't suggest buying anything through them.

Year One is on the pricey side but has very good customer service.

As far as all of your hardware, fastener needs go, I recommend Tom Race at R/T Specialties.

Didn't know that about the Paddock.

Did know that about Year One :cool:

Nice looking ride, I have to say, Damage. Don't be intimidated by it. At the end of the day your tools don't care what car they are working on. It's all nuts and bolts and they get paid the same either way. :D

btceng

Reaction score
Looks fairly solid. I'm a convert from the GM side as well. Mine is a 1972. We wanted a 70 but couldn't find one with enough bones for my comfort level. Keep us informed of the progress. Thanks to all for the parts references.

HPIM6578.jpg

DAMAGE-INC

Reaction score
Nice looker its got more to start with than mine. I've been busy with my daily driver (SS Monte) and sorta put the 70 on the shelf for now.

Back