• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Thoughts on 74 Barracuda for sale in Canada

moparroy

Reaction score
Looks nice - but more than I would expect to pay for a '74 Restomod
Originally a 318 car. Not sure I would call it rare. Looks to me like it had a previous restoration looking at the underside.
Top side seems to be much fresher than the underside - would make me think it maybe had a top side refresh lately - how well was it done? Was it done to sell or to keep.

masic

Reaction score
Good point. I think it was done to sell. Look at the rear bumber and the fit on the hood. Doesn't look like a 74' hood for sure.

sdcbowler

Reaction score
It appears that little to no work was done to the undercarridge. At 65K, just looking at it, I think this vehicle is priced 15K to 20K too high.

EW1BH27

Reaction score
At 65K, just looking at it, I think this vehicle is priced 15K to 20K too high.
Are you factoring in the fact that it's in Canadian dollars? For US buyers that would be closer to $47.5K (+ or -) at the exchange rate when I typed this.

1972CudaV21

Reaction score
The rear bumper needs to be updated to a 1972 version or back to an original bumper filler. The trunk (with bedliner) would concern me. Definitely a lot of detail issues. Sloppy overspray on the underside. I could go on and on. Personally, I don’t think that it’s a good investment.

57fury440

Reaction score
With the price of E bodies these days I don't think it is that bad. Considering that is Canadian dollars. For that money I would always want to inspect it personally. I agree about the rear bumper.

masic

Reaction score
With the price of E bodies these days I don't think it is that bad. Considering that is Canadian dollars. For that money I would always want to inspect it personally. I agree about the rear bumper.
Thanks. What do you think about the motor.
440 crate, 750 cfm holley, EZ heads, b&m shift kit. Not sure about the trans and if the diff is limited slip?

57fury440

Reaction score
The tranny should be a 727 and the B&M shift kit sounds OK. Ask the seller about the rear, I'm betting it is a sure grip. I would also ask whose crate motor it is.

Back