• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Transport available

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Not sure where to post this ad, but this seemed to be the best place. I will be empty and available in Charlotte NC with my 27' Air Ride box truck and car trailer (could be open or enclosed) approximately 09-23-19. I can haul a variety of items, including two cars. I prefer to head back home to New England, but I am willing to go off route if it works out for both of us.

Dave 860-460-1820

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Not sure where to post this ad, but this seemed to be the best place. I will be empty and available in Charlotte NC with my 27' Air Ride box truck and car trailer (could be open or enclosed) approximately 09-23-19. I can haul a variety of items, including two cars. I prefer to head back home to New England, but I am willing to go off route if it works out for both of us.

Dave 860-460-1820

I will be making one last trip for Bill ( Fury GT from the C Body site ) moving him from CT down to Charlotte NC ( lock, stock and barrel ). I will be empty in Charlotte on 09-30-19 with my 27" air ride box truck and open 22' tilt deck trailer with a 12K # winch heading home to CT.

I will be empty with the same equipment in Gatlinburg Oct. 20th heading back home to CT.

Dave
860-460-1820

Back