• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Trunk Light Location

money pit

Reaction score
Does anyone have a photo of the mounting location for a trunk light on a 70 Barracuda? Thanks

70chall440

Reaction score
I am very sure it is in the FSM under electrical (chapter 8 I think), but here is a pic I got off the internet

Trunk light.jpg

RJHJR

Reaction score
Found this on the inet as well.
Its hard to see but there's plastic split ring clip with shoulder and half arrows each the wire goes through.
I forget where I found them.
IMG_0085-1.jpg

Like this.
A12729-2.jpg

money pit

Reaction score
Does anyone have a photo of the mounting location for a trunk light on a 70 Barracuda? Thanks
Thanks. I'll look at the FSM. I downloaded the manual so it's a pain to look at it on the computer.

70chall440

Reaction score
As I remember, there is one screw that holds it in, the bracket has a bent down tab that indexes into a separate (from the screw) hole. So in other words, there are 2 holes, one for the tab and another for the screw (which I think is a #8 sheet metal screw with a pan head).

money pit

Reaction score
As I remember, there is one screw that holds it in, the bracket has a bent down tab that indexes into a separate (from the screw) hole. So in other words, there are 2 holes, one for the tab and another for the screw (which I think is a #8 sheet metal screw with a pan head).
Thanks. I know what you're talking about.

Back