• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Turn on, tune in, drop out?

wedg2go

Reaction score
Not to borrow a famous line from Timothy Leary, but I am to the point of tuning out! I'll try to stay south of being political here, but really, enough is enough. Don't you agree?

You ever get to the point of just wanting to tune it all out? News media is an excellent example of all the trouble and BS that makes it all so tiresome for me. It has all narrowed down to the same old chatter, day after day, trying their best to conform me to their way of thinking. Even the sport news and comics, in their subtle way, has made it the same ole'-same ole'. Bah! So I say it's time to tune out! Looking back to my "Good old days" finding solace in my garage tinkering with my classic rides and tuning in to my selected classic rock hoping that is where the trouble and BS ceases to exist.

[stepping off of soap box]

Your thoughts?

Jim k

Reaction score
Yep.

3EDDB330-3BC9-4C55-855F-CABBCC9F768A.jpeg

440rush

Reaction score
Yep, it seems like everything is going to hell in a hand basket. I've gotten to where I don't like leaving the house.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I work for myself and by myself and spend no less than 10 hours a day, 6 days a week in my shop usually streaming music or in silence. I’ve cut my news intake down to maybe an hour a week tops.

moparlee

Reaction score
Seems life was sure a lot more calm back when there were three major tv networks and before the smart phone craze. 30 minutes of evening news was just right.

DrEamer

Reaction score
I was okey when the news was just the news, and not someone trying to spin it for ratings, or telling my how I should feel.

Back