• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Under spoiler decal placement

challboy728

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the right hand and left hand decals under the spoiler on a T/A should stick out past the end of the spoiler? I have the sheet that calls out decal placement, but all it says is "Tape to follow continuation of peak line". Any help is appreciated - pictures would be helpful as well.

challboy728

Reaction score
Actually, I stated my question incorrectly. The decals stick out from underneath the front of the spoiler. Is that the correct decal placement?

70chall440

Reaction score
They will slightly I think, I have them on my 70 RT (not factory) and I have looked at a variety of TAs both in person and pictures, the black out should be positioned so that it is not overly obvious.

floyd

Reaction score
I’ll grab some pics tomorrow. Nice survivor T/A at Carlisle. I was looking at those same decals today to see how close I came when I installed mine.

EF9B2DA6-B7F0-45A3-A078-D669153D5D3A.jpeg

B8CF6275-F78E-491B-8F67-A23972E113AC.jpeg

Last edited:

challboy728

Reaction score
Thank you, Floyd, for the pics. My car is plum crazy, which as you probably know, the color had issues with the paint falling off. The previous owner removed the original decals and painted lace stripes on the side. Also painted the hood and spoiler flat purple. So I didn't have any reference for decal placement except for the "Deck Lid & Quarter Panel Paint & Tape Treatment" sheet that I managed to find on the internet. Thanks again, I really appreciate your help!!

Back