• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Underpowered Million Dollar cars

budascuda

Reaction score
Hi folks,
After a recent post by somebody here on this forum, i started to wonder if in-fact any of the members , ON THIS SITE, has ever sold a car for a million dollars!
I am more specifically interested in any underpowered car that a febo member here has sold for a million dollars or more!
Please give the specifics of the car as I am very curious to find out what type of a car it was.
Thanks.

NoCar340

Reaction score
My ex-fiancee once sold a car for a million dollars, and the damned thing had to be pushed. I still can't believe her brother bought it from her.

He would've had that game of Monopoly locked up, too, but he was sick of being the stupid iron.

You'll notice how long ago I ducked out of said thread. I've had more-coherent discussions with my dog about who's a good girl.

budascuda

Reaction score
I hanged in there till joey shut it down,lol. I was actually surprised he let it go for that long.
At his level you would either get a legendary salesman or a talented farmhand that could fertilize farmland. ( just by talking to it ).
I dont know, but the meltdown was a little bit funny tho,
So you let the girl with a million dollar car become your EX! what was the car NoCar340?

Last edited:

NoCar340

Reaction score
__0.jpg

budascuda

Reaction score
That thing is a million bucks?
What is it exactly?

Last edited:

NoCar340

Reaction score
It's the Monopoly game piece. She was using it but he really wanted it, so he gave her $1,000,000 and his game piece--the iron. Not surprisingly, she ended up winning. 😆

budascuda

Reaction score
It suits the bill, it does look underpowered.

Back