• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD Upper Control Arm Bushing Reinforcement Rings On The Rear Bushings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Lots of members continually ask me if i have more of these reinforcement rings, that were used on the rear UCA bushings, on some of the Mopar automobiles in the later 60's into the 70's

I don't think they did any good, but some brainy suspension designer, engineer, back in the day, with Ma Mopar, thought they did some good, for what reason or another.

As you can see, i took lot's of UCA's out of cars to rebuild, recondition, back when they were find able, at the Pick-N-Pull wrecking yards.

I used to remove the shot bushings, and ball joints, and sell the UCA's to my buyers, so that's why i have lots of these rings.

Supposedly 6 cylinder taxi cabs got them, and a "high performance" car.
But what determined a high performance car, anyway, getting these things in the first place?
Then why didn't every car with a 340, 383, 440, get these things. Dunno.

Probably what was just on the suspension building assembly line at the time.

Anyway, they have been leaving my hands at $20.00 a pair, so i will continue selling them at that cost.

Plus the mailman, what i can figure out the best to your zip code.
Payment will be thru Pay Pal
Jim V.
hemi71x

UCA Rings 1 (Small).JPG

UCA Rings 2.JPG

hemi71x

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FYI
Some of the ones that i have left to sell, have some minor "scars, and war wounds" on them, during the removal, that doesn't have anything to do with the functionality of the collars.
After all, these things are 40+ year old parts.

Just counted.
I now have 11 of them.
5 more cars, to go, then I'me done.
JV

Mailing has been anywhere in the $6.00 - $7.25 range.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back