• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

US Car tool. A must read.

Cudafor36

Reaction score
Ok so after some thought and review I ended up taking my car down to US Car Tool in Graham NC. I tell you what, I am very impressed. The crew there got inner fender supports, all four torque boxes, the radiator core support, fixed and welded in my bolt in frame connectors, and added in another brace from the frame rail to the connection point to the firewall all in two and a half days. Professionals to say the least. John has a wonderful place and is eager to chat shop with you. I had a great time. The drive down from Ohio was long but so worth it.

If you need metal work done, hands down these are the guys and working environment you should go for. They have numerous projects going on, Cars for sale and offer very constructive criticism on your car while doing the work.

gzig5

Reaction score
That's good to know that they are doing good work. Do you have a ballpark for an hourly cost for labor? I have some pretty specific sill/frame work that is needed and it would be a long haul to take the car there but I don't have anyone identified locally that could do this.

Cudafor36

Reaction score
I'm certain that every job is different. If you look at their pricing to install some items like inner fender supports its $300 bucks and a half a day. I won't divulge what I paid to get all that work done but simply put I would have given more knowing the quality of work. It's a fair and reasonable charge if not light. But hey they donut for a living. I drove 9hrs to get there and I'm glad I did.

Cudafor36

Reaction score
Call ahead and advise what ya got and such. John is very knowledgable and could give you a pretty close figure I would believe.

rolling_thunder

Reaction score
Good to know they are "as advertised" - always nice getting first hand accounts on work being done.

Back