• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Victor heads 340

AUSTA

Reaction score
Any installed a set of Victor heads on a 340 what head bolts did you use edelbrock says to contact ARP but the reply was for a W2 head

Steve340

Reaction score
I have the RPM heads and used studs 144-4005 these were adjusted lengths for the RPM heads.
Hope this helps. Let me know how those heads go I would have purchased them but I did not want to change the manifolds.
I am sure the power potential is there they look like great heads

AUSTA

Reaction score
Thanks i have RPM heads now ported with backcut cant get anything like the flow of the victors i will try the bolts in both & see what the length is like.
You need the TTI headers Chris Hill at SPD exhaust said he may be making the header plate in 3 to 4 weeks may be the cheaper to reflange my hookers.
Should have the heads next week going with 60 thou cometics to keep the comp below 11:1
Also looks like the rocker gear & pushrods may be different currently running hughes roller lifters,Harland sharp full roller 1.5 with rocket industries pushrods fitech go efi ,3.79 molnar crank & rods 4 bolt mains, JE custom pistons. 3000 hotshot stall ,3.9 with gear vendors over drive awesome torque down low .

Steve340

Reaction score
Sounds like you have quite a few dollars invested in all that gear.
I have no doubt it goes very well. Steve

AUSTA

Reaction score
Sounds like you have quite a few dollars invested in all that gear.
I have no doubt it goes very well. Steve
Cant take it with you .
It pays to buy the best quality product available 3 weeks to Australia then if its a chinese knockoff & it doesn't fit there is no support then another 3 weeks for the correct product freight to Australia is huge it seems to have doubled & takes twice as long learnt to be patient

Back