• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Wanted, bracket for water control valve (servo control unit)

notacuda

Reaction score
Help, help!!!
The 72 Barracuda I'm restoring is missing the bracket for the water valve. I've done some research and the hole locations on my fender well show that the attached bracket (pic) is correct. I have other brackets, but I don't want to drill new holes. Any help locating one similar to the pic would be greatly appreciated.
Tom

heater control valve 1.png

sixpactogo

Reaction score
Apparently you have an AC car. I have one that came off of a 70 Challenger with air. Not sure where you are but I can ship mine to you for $20.00 if in Continental US.
Here are a couple pics. Has the 3 mounting screws to the inner fender but not the ones to mount the valve to the bracket.
PM me if interested.

100_8303.JPG

100_8304.JPG

notacuda

Reaction score
Apparently you have an AC car. I have one that came off of a 70 Challenger with air. Not sure where you are but I can ship mine to you for $20.00 if in Continental US.
Here are a couple pics. Has the 3 mounting screws to the inner fender but not the ones to mount the valve to the bracket.
PM me if interested.

View attachment 38378

View attachment 38379
Thanks, I do have a 72 Barracuda 340 w/air and I would like to purchase the bracket. I live in Ohio and will email or figure out how to pm
PM me if interested.

View attachment 38378

View attachment 38379
yes I'm interested. the car is a 72 340 Barracuda w/factory air. I'm not sure how to PM you since I don't use facebook. Thanks,Tom

moparlee

Reaction score
Tom, After you sign in just click on sixpactogo's name, a window will pop up and then click on "start a conversation". The personnel messages will come through your regular e-mail.

Back