• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Welcome our newest Vendor, Phoenix Graphix!

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome our newest Vendor, Phoenix Graphix!

In the last twenty years Phoenix Graphix has become the go-to company for Professional, Correct and Official Decal Products. Famous people, Movie Stars, Museums, well-known companies, magazine publishers and even Hollywood Movie Producers all trust Phoenix Graphix to supply affordable, quality products.

Among many others, Phoenix Graphix provided the decals for the General Lee in the 2003 Remake of the Dukes of Hazzard.

So take a look at Phoenix Graphix today!

PhoenixGraphix

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the wonderful introduction! We look forward to being a part of the community and being here for all your decal needs!

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Apparently they never check this site , I was looking for 2 sets of the 70 RR decals , 2 doors & the trunk birds , reflective , thought they might offer a discount price .....

PhoenixGraphix

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
Apparently they never check this site , I was looking for 2 sets of the 70 RR decals , 2 doors & the trunk birds , reflective , thought they might offer a discount price .....

Hello!
My name is Christian and I am with Phoenix Graphix - I apologize we haven't been able to respond to you sooner. In the future we will try to respond to the threads in a more timely manner, but please give us a call if you need help right away and we would be glad to assist you!
I believe we have the Road Runner kit you are looking for and you can see it here: http://www.phoenixgraphix.com/p-d/ct401.php
As you can see it is priced at $269.00, but if you call and tell us you saw this on ForEBodiesOnly.com we can take $20 off your order.
Please let us know if we can help you with this!
Thanks

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Thanks , unfortunatly the original post was approx 1 year ago on March 2 , 2012
I long ago found what I needed LOL

Back